Travelers to countries with cases of COVID-19 and after returning to Malaysia is cautioned to always practice the following steps:
- Practice high levels of personal hygiene at all times such as washing your hands frequently with water and soap or hand sanitizer;
- Always bring face mask as well as hand sanitizer for use when needed during the visit;
- Avoid visiting crowded area or having close contact with any symptomatic individuals during the visit;
- Avoid the visiting animals farm, markets selling live animals, slaughter of animals or touching any animals during the period of the visit;
- Avoid eating any raw animal products during travel period.