MySejahtera Traveller is a function built specially for travellers (Malaysians and Non Malaysians) who would be returning or visiting Malaysia. This is based on the new standard operating procedure developed by the Malaysian Government to ensure the COVID-19 pandemic is under control upon gradual opening of Malaysian international borders.
Amongst the use of this new function is:
1. Ensure travellers completes the health declaration form prior to arriving to Malaysia.
2. Check-In at the point of entry (Arrival Check-In) using the MySejahtera QR Code Scanner.
3. Issuance of “Home Surveillance Order” (HSO) digitally to the MySejahtera user profile for a total duration of 7 days for vaccinated individuals and 10 days for unvaccinated individuals.
4. Performing daily self-assessment throughout the period of 14 days home quarantine.
5. Reminder to the “person under surveillance” undergoing HSO to go for a lab test on day 5 for vaccinated individuals and on day 8 for unvaccinated individuals.
6. Digital HSO will be completed on MySejahtera user profile automatically on day 7 or day 10.